Maybelline New York - Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
I bought this product at Walgreens for $9.99
The Maybelline website says that you will love it because it is oil-free with a clear gel base allowing for a continued water proof wear without smudges for up to 24 hours.
MAC makes a very similar product called Fluid Line $15 and it is amazing!
When I saw this fairly new product by Maybelline I figured I would give the budget friendly product a try.
Here are some of the great things I loved about this product:
- Water proof and stays put
- over all similar appearance to MAC product when used correctly
- Gel became a little too dry after opening making future smooth applications difficult
- BRUSH is not a good enough applicator for this product, the bristles on the brush become stiff after one usage, even after washing it the brush was still not the same.
- The bristles on the applier were not in unison, so when I applied many times I would get one bristle that was not following the direction of the others and made for a messy line.