The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Today is the day...

Today is "the day". My last day as a "working outside of the home" mommy. How do I feel? Amazingly content. I promised that I would not cry while at work today, and I already failed myself greatly after seeing a beautiful bouquet of pink tulips on me desk from one of my favorite co-workers...don't get jealous Juan...Ela gave them to me. I know I seem to often times be cynical about working in an office, but when it comes down to it, I did really enjoy meeting so many amazingly wonderful and talented individuals. I posted a while back something on face book that I made up all by my little self, and I wanted to end this post with it.

Sometimes we have to do things that scare us, in order to make room for the new and amazing opportunities that await us.

Free2bMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!