The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WAHM day #2

Well yesterday was a bit of an adventure for me, but I'm really not comfortable enough sharing thaaaaat much as of yet. Let's just say I made a big mistake and ended up getting in a potentially life threatening situation. Sometimes I make the biggest fuc_ups.

I am so lucky that my hubby (I like to refer to him as PBear) has become increasingly more and more understanding of my constant forgetfulness or just down right dum_assness! If that's a word. I am a college graduate for God sake, isn't that the free card to be considered "smart"? Yeah freakin right it is! I could do an entire post just about that, but that will have to wait until the post following this.

Of course I had the phone drama! Urgh WTF was that all about right?

Well today is one of those days that you get all gushed about what you might want to do with the rest of your life? Oh its not?? Well maybe I just have issues!

I promise to get some work done tomorrow...
Free2bMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!