The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

2 weeks WAHM and counting...

Will I miss the my "safe" job? Sure, I will miss the uncomfortable business casual, office politics, pointless never ending meetings, pseudo conversation, and bully female bosses. Can you hear the sarcasm? Although these things are not rare in most offices, I personally could not envision a permanence working with these toxic elements. In other words, I am over it. WAHM bound! In reality, I need to remind myself that I am not quitting the "safe" job to be a stay at home mom (not that there is anything wrong with that), but rather I am leaving one job for another that just happens to office out of my home. I am going to have the best of both words, and it is something that I have given myself. It is then that I can sleep at night....zzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!