The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Frustration!

Can anyone explain to me why people feel the need to disrespect other people in order to feel validated? Today I was reminded as to how ridiculous people in authoritative positions can be. I made the conscious decision to leave my job...even in this recession. I have never been more sure about any other decision in my life. Now I can focus on what really matters, and maybe get a piece of myself back in the process. Somehow we tend to lose ourselves when we are working for someone else. Are we really ourselves while attempting to conform to the office norm? When you take a second to step back and really look at who you have become at work, do you like what you see? Have you sacrificed who you are in order to stay in the good graces of your "superiors"? You cannot pay me enough. Not sure if you ever could...well maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!