The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Monday, February 22, 2010

What the chip man??

I have decided to nick name my Bean "T-Rex", because he was basically born with a mouth full of teeth. He stares at me with those little eyes as I sit and munch on pringles, so I give in and give him a couple...big mistake. He took them in his hand and crunched them into tiny pieces! Nothing more fun then trying to find every little piece of broken pringles on the floor. A little time passed and he came around again crying and looking like he really wanted a chip this time. Dummy me, gave him another one. What does he do? Right. He crunches it in his hand and proceeds to spread these crumbs all over the couch! Don't bother...I already know when I get up to look in the mirror the word "SUCKER" will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!