The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Let me wrizite for you!

Photobucket

A lil bit about me...

I will be working from home starting March 12. I own the West Houston Just Between Friends, but want to further foster my other passion for blogging. I am going to be freelancing as a ghost blogger specializing in small businesses. I would love to continue to build my portfolio.

I can also keep your social network accounts up to date and circulating links back to your website. Seems easy enough, but I know first hand how in the business world we get little time to sit at the computer and create content the masses actually care about. HA! Now I will actually have the time to help you. Contact me at deesoria@hotmail.com if you are interested. Okay enough about me...back to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!