The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

When does the exercise part begin??! Groan!


We all know that there are many ways to get in shape. Do we ever really want to hear that on top of being fabulous and a super mom, we also are expected to have killer abs? Okay so maybe that is an exaggeration, but the basic premise of making time to establish a healthy exercise regimen is no joke. A friend of mine told me about this awesome exercise routine that she said I would enjoy so much, I would not even realize that I was sweating my butt off! Literally! I said "now you sound like an infomercial." I have nothing to gain by sharing this information with you, but I really think it is something that many moms like myself can get into.

It's called Zumba. Zumba, according to the Zumba.com website is "a program that fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!"

One of the things that I love about Zumba was how no matter what you skill or talent level is, you feel comfortable during the entire routine. You can slow down or speed up depending on how you feel. The most important thing is that it is FUN! A word I rarely use in the same sentence as exercise.

The Zumba.com website is the BEST source of information! Here are some of the options that the website offers.

So come one and "ditch the workout!" So worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!