The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Men would never last...

I love to watch my PBear try to manage my chaotic kids. They are insane! Bean is walking around in his red elmo onesie while Monkey is alternating between asking questions that there are no answers to with complaining about something that Bean is doing! I think that we woman can do things that surpass any natural physical strength. That strength that we possess is the power to unselfishly love our rugrats no matter what. We do not put conditions on our kids. They can piss us off one minute and we look at their little smile a few minutes later and we forget why we were mad. Today, I was compelled to share one of my "momma moments". Okay, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!