The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hand Crack

My lame moment for the week...

Since we are all on our overkill antibacterial kicks, I am sure you have noticed the extremely rough and dry skin resulting from the antibacterial lotions and soaps. This became super apparent to me when I went to hold Monkeys hand and it was rough as sand paper! Monkeys dry hands are a combo of antibacterial overkill and too much chlorine in my parents pool. Anyway, not to be "Bandwagon Betty," but I love Burts Bees products! I bought the Hand Salve and my hands are literally junkies now! I love the stuff and can't wait to get out of the shower and rub it on my hands right before bed. I bought the canister for about $10, and was reluctant at first, but this stuff lasts forever and it works soooooo great! Monkeys hands have improved almost 100% after only using it for a couple of weeks and not even every day.
Not sure why it says "a farmer's friend" I don't get it...


Just thought I would share a lame moment with you. I promise to not let it happen again...this week.


Free2bMommy

1 comment:

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!