The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trucker hat + pearl snaps + Wranglers + boots = Bean


I will be the first to admit, I sort of have a fake smile in this pic. I promise I was happy, not so happy to take a pic, but happy to be there. :) I have this ridiculous case of social anxiety when it comes to attending kids birthday parties. I only attend when absolutely necessary. I think it is the "psuedo" conversation that I loathe. You see, I love communicating, but when I am put in a situation where I feel that communicating is expected, I freeze. If I think too much about creating conversations with other parents, it becomes this serious case of social anxiety that would bring a bull to his knees. <--do bulls have knees? What makes it worse is having a toddler that will not keep still and insists upon making you chase him, and an anxiety/panic ridden 8 year old clinging to your every step. Am I the only one who tends to forget to wear "toddler chasing" appropriate clothing? Fun times! Anyway, even though the picture above depicts a time when I attending a super good friends son's party, the smile, pretty much sums up how many of these occasions make me feel. Its sort of written all over my face.
Free2bMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!