The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stop reading if you think this blog is about you...


Do you ever feel like no matter what you say, someone always takes it the wrong freaking way? Maybe they even give it meaning that you never intended or implied, but it still kinda sucks to be misunderstood.


I was recently informed that I was "frustrating" some individuals who were assuming that I was talking about them in some of my posts. I really would know nothing about it, had it not come back to me from secondary sources, I hate that.


Anyway, I wanted to say that I am frankly offended that anyone would assume to know who I am "talking about." EVERYTHING that I blog about is just based on my thoughts and experiences in GENERAL and not linked back to any one individual. Sorry if you are paranoid but I seriously just wouldn't do that, so please stop talking about me and calling me names. It's just not nice.


I am on the Internet and understand that anything on a blog can be viewed by the masses, but please stop reading if you think this blog is about you...you're so vain. Cue Carly Simon.


Now lets see who thinks this post is about them...


Free2bMommy


4 comments:

  1. Every post is about ME!!! Weeee!!! lol!.

    Hey yea chica i did get the ring and im leaving you some great feedback now. I LOVE it!!! and so my my daughter lol. She's officially stole it from me and likes to wear it as a toe ring (go figure). lol Its the cutest ring eva!

    Everyone reading this comment should go and check out dee's shop on etsy and order a ring for yourself theyre SO awesome!!! seriously i LOVE mine and plotting my next purchase lol. Well after all my daughter stole mine lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Anita. I'm assuming someone had an issue with your "Do You Know Someone Who" post. I read it and I think it's absolutely ridiculous that someone would think you were specifically taking about them. I don't see anything in there that couldn't be about a whole bunch of people, ya know? Even me! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anita! Sooooo glad that you liked it! I love the idea of the toe ring! Cute!!

    @Tree- I guess some people are just always on the defensive. I thought it was weird too!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!