The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And im back in the game!

My Summer/Spring event was this past weekend and I am still catching my breath! We are talking about an entire freaking event set up and taken back down in 4 days! Whoooo!!! Interested in knowing what I do exactly? hmmmm....check out my site at www.jbfsale.com/houstonwest

I promised myself that I would jot down great ideas for blogging during the sale as I was inspired...but that did not happen! Urgh! Although this blog is my personal blog and not necessarily for business purpose, there are some things that I wanted to share.

The location was amazing and all of our consignors and participants were the greatest to work with and in some cases meet for the first time!

Thanks all!
Dee

3 comments:

  1. wow, that must have been exhausting! probably well worth it in the end though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    peryl @ parenting ad absurdum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back, and your event was a success!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!