The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Its alright to be fashionably late...right?

I am honored to be a part of all the fun with giving away a set of handmade custom sprinkle hair pins and an adjustable ring with real candy sprinkles and glitter. I am thrilled!

It's not to late to join in on the fun...or for a chance for some really cool free stuff!

Birthday Bash

Free2bMommy

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you for being a Sponsor for our Birthday Bash. The ring you donated was sooo cute! I'm loving the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob! Just let me know what to do next and I can get the ring to the winner!!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!