The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Can you believe I am actually expected to work?


I wanted to give everyone the big heads up, as to where I will be for the next few days...as many of you know, I own the Just Between Friends of West Houston franchise, and my event is this weekend! So, what does this mean to you? Well nothing really, but I wanted to make sure you knew that I might be MIA and not able to post every day or respond quickly to comments like I usually indulge in! Of course, since I am totally addicted to being an over sharing chica, I may sneak online during one of my "slow" moments and give you some word vomit.


Lub ya!

Free2bMommy

2 comments:

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!