The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

When I run out of creative juices...

Getting to know YOU
I love to check out blogs for inspiration from time to time, and this was a cute way to "share" this Sunday! Enjoy!

The questions..

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
I don't show off my ASSets. Especially now that I have those tiny little lines on my belly....yeah I don't think so, but I do rock badass one pieces!

2. Road trips or Plane trips?
I don't care as long as I am going somewhere. I actually tend to lean toward road trips though.


3. I can't stand it when...?
People are jealous of others or judgemental in such a way as to drive them to want to hurt people. Here is a piece of advise for "those" people. Get a freaking life! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
Hell yeah!! All the time!! Ummmm....did you read #1?

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
Not every week, I like to give people a chance to find my blog on their own and decide if they can stand reading my crap.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
Getting wasted and jumping into swimming pools with my clothes on!

7. Pancakes or waffles?
My daddy's pancakes! Even though after just one, I feel like a cow.

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Amusement! I love roller coaster rides and paying too much for soggy french fries!

Note to my dad- even though you never read, I wanted to wish you a Happy Fathers Day! I love you!

Hubby- I love you and think that regardless of all the times I want to tear your head off, you are an amazing father....I know you do the best that you can, and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!