The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Because I'm a post w_ore! Hair VLOG!

So we all know that when I run out of random crap to share, I go and do one of my "post w_ore" posts....since I must be sharing all the time.

Since I rarely straighten my hair because it damages it so much, when I do, people think that I must have spent 2 hours blow frying and straightening it to get it sooooo straight with my thick long hair. I laugh and say "not really."

Here are two videos of my top secret straightening routine that does not involve blow frying at all! Don't believe me? Take a look!

Just press play! Excuse the whispering...Bean was asleep!









3 comments:

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!