The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Get on or off the freaking fence yo!

Since I am super late to know everything, I just found "Picket Fence Blogs" another awesome site that ranks blogs based on incoming traffic from button clicks! Super excited about this one! The site is clear and uncluttered, so you are able to get the info that you actually came for without being lost in the advertisement translation.

Anyway, check it out and get a link started for your blog, also feel free to help me get out of the last place in my catagory due to my newbie status, and click the icon below.

Lub ya and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!



3 comments:

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!