The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Q&A not to be confused with T&A

Image from Google Pics

Since I am going out of town tomorrow....robbers and vandals, do not bother to try to rob me, my husband will be home all week and I don't have shit, so you will be sadly disappointed...I am asking readers to submit questions to me at free2bmommy@hotmail.com about well...anything! I mean that! If you want to know why I'm such a bitch? Ask away. If you want to know how I keep my husband from grabbing me and choking me? Ask away. If you want to know why I think I am soooooo freaking funny? Ask away. No question is off limits, unless is implicates someone else by name...which at that point, I will just change the name and post anyway. <---sneaky sneaky biotches! Anonymous posts will be answered too! <--oh yes, im a badass and such a rebel! haha!

So, please, help me make this interesting and submit your questions. I will be doing the "Q&A Not to be Confused with T&A" post this Friday, so you can submit questions up until Thurs. late night! free2bmommy@hotmail.com


Pic from Google Pics
Love you all, and please do not be too sad while I am gone. Just say no and don't do anything I wouldn't. That doesn't leave much.


Dee

1 comment:

  1. Let me think of some good ones..hope you have a good time =)

    ReplyDelete

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!