EcoUsable, Inc. invents, produces, and markets, reusable eco-friendly products that are fashionable (my favorite) and affordable (also a favorite) for everyone. They are a premier online source for eco-shopping, offering a great variety of items to help reduce the carbon footprint for future generations!
EcoUsable® presents the world's first Environmentally Safe Stainless Filtered Water Bottle. I received the Ech2o – Metallic Green
The Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration System is an entire water filtration plant within a portable bottle. The patented Ionic-Absorption Micro-Filtration reduces up to 99.99% of the following zones of contamination:
• Aesthetics: unpleasant taste, odor, clarity, chlorine, sand, sediment and Radon 222.
• Biological: Pathogens such as cryptosporidium, giardia & other cysts and spores.
• Chemicals: toxic chemicals, detergents, pesticides and other harmful industrial and agricultural wastes.
• Dissolved Solids: heavy metals such as aluminum, asbestos, copper, lead, mercury and others.
• World's first stainless steel filtered water bottle
• removes up to 99.99% of pollutants as you drink
• drink from tap water, streams, rivers, lakes and pools
• emergency preparedness survival bottle
• no inner lining, clean tasting
For more features CLICK HERE!
My thoughts: I loved everything about this bottle. I loved how easy it was to use and liked the non slip base. It has a high quality feel to it. It is well made and does what it says. Fun bottle and was a fun conversation piece! I was impressed by the simple yet effectiveness of the bottle. I also received a shoulder strap that I thought was very useful, even though I sort of felt like a camper. haha!
Aqua 10 oz
Super cute! I have never seen a tiny water bottle like this one! I used it to store water while out on errands with my 21 month old. I have a backpack style diaper bag and I just clipped the bottle onto the bag and was good to go. He loved it and wanted to hold it himself. I think that it would have been even better with the sports bottle top, for little ones though.
When my daughter saw this one, she said she wanted to be the one to “test” it out. The 16 oz. was perfect for my 8 year old to use. She has this huge issue with having to have a water bottle on her at all times, so this was perfect for her to try. She really enjoyed using it and felt proud about being more eco-friendly.
Follow Free2bMommy blog (3 entries)
Follow Free2bMommy on Twitter (3 entries)
Tweet about giveaway- 3 entries per day.