The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

See if you are Free2bMommy too! REPOST

Sorry I have been MIA. We have had a small family emergency and I will not be in blog land for a couple of days. I thought I would share this piece again for new followers!

Dee

So, I now have an official button for my blog, but what many of you don't know is that I wanted the button to be as much for you as it is for me. Ya see, Free2bMommy is not just me. My name is Dee. Free2bMommy is a very specific type of woman and mother, and I wanted to share what it means, in case you might want to grab the button too, you can get the html on my page. (please don't post the button unless you are confident in your decision to)

Thanks for all of the support many of you have given me. I have grown into this blog because of the comments and words of support from all of you. I have always felt comfortable sharing how I feel and what I think, but have often been misunderstood for it. Here on my blog, I know that my readers "get me," and that is amazingly powerful.

Here is what it REALLY means to be "Free2bMommy"
Free2bMommies are moms who are savvy in balancing love, culture, family, friends, work, and life, while looking damn good doing it. We DO NOT fit a "mold" and we DO NOT want to. We love our children and we DO NOT need anyone to tell us how to raise them...unless we ask. We DO NOT apologize for who we are, or how we feel. If you like us, awesome! If you don't, we really don't care. -- If this sounds like you, grab the button and wear it on your blog proudly!

Free2bMommy


Thanks again!
Dee

14 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks!! I will go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the button and the new look!! I'm SO grabbin it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ember! You need to get a button too so that I can grab yours too girlie!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's me, hunny...that's why I already snagged your button! LOL Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tree! We are two of the same!

    @Elle! Thanks! YAY!! Im excited!!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely grabbing your button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still a newbie! How do I get one??????

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Danielle Awesome! Thanks!

    @Ember! I have no idea! The person who designed my blog made it for me with the html. I am not sure how to do it on your own. Maybe someone else can offer up a suggestion, otherwise you can always contact a blog designer and they can make you one relatively cheap without the whole blog package.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Elle- I am trying to figure out why I cannot leave a comment on your page...something about cookies!! Just wanted to let you know that I am trying to thank ya! Hopefully I will get the hubby to look at it later today!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for following me! I decided to come over and check out your blog and I LOVE it! I especially love your description in the header! Oh yeah, that's me too.

    Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY!!! Thanks! I too am sooooo glad to have found your blog! I loved reading it! Plus, I was able to find a couple other of the blogs that you read that I too would love to read!

    Thanks again!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm stopping by from Tuesday Tag-Along. I'm now following you with Google Friend Connect. Come visit us at www.couponsaregreat.net!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to bitch about somethin so I'm gonna email you..lol Dont worry it's not about u =)

    ReplyDelete

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!