The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

We will be this much lighter!

Can you believe we had this monstrosity in our house? We did!
A few years ago we thought it would be a great idea for our daughter to have this house style bunk bed in her room! Seemed like a good idea at the time. Here we are 3 years later and we were dying to get rid of it. This bed was originally $1,200! I had it on ebay and Craigslist for $675, but could not get the dang thing sold! Finally in desperation, I posted it on CL for $500. After lots of responses, we finally found a buyer. Our house loft bed now has a new home with a really nice family. Enjoy!

We are excited about the new space, since our original plans were to move the kids upstairs and use their room as an office. This would get me out of my hallway "office" and my husband out of his dining room "office." ha! It is amazing the things that you "make happen" when you have to make use of the space that you have.

All I have to worry about at the moment is the bright green "Tinker Bell" walls!



9 comments:

  1. That is actually really cute. I would be glad to be rid of it as well though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute bed. But I know what you mean. We bought this loft style bed with a slide on it one time for one of our kids. It was great for a bit, but when it was time to go, it was TIME TO GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute though!! Must have taken up the whole room!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL LOVE the bed, but yeah...looks like it takes up alot of room! My granddaughters have the trundle bed set with the steps going up the side, and until we got it in their room....I never realized how HUGE it was! LOL Enjoy your new office!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isnt that strange, how they look so much smaller until they are in your house?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats really cute! I'm in the process of my painting my entire house and i picked out a really bright grass green for my little girls room and i might be regretting it and i haven't even painted it yet. I did that a color with ladybugs :) We'll see but i love love the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is soo so cute! my daughter would love that, but it would be spacey!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!