The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Where are my private thoughts...Friday ADHD Moment.

Pic from www.Sodahead.com
So, in case you have noticed, I have not been sharing my usual loooong sometimes embarassing random posts recently. Lately, I have found myself heading to bed early and scribbling my thoughts down in a journal that I have kept next to my bed for years and seldom use. I can honestly say that I have had more personal things to share that are better left on paper collecting dust under my bed.


Who would have thought that homeschooling would be sooooo hard! Not hard as in the knowledge, but hard as in the time management and commitment to planning.


Bean loved his X-Mas Elmo Pj's so much that he is already wearing them...


Am I the only one who hates calling customer service for just about anything? They freaking annoy the crap out of me! "For bla bla bla, press 3" "If you know you 9 digit account number please enter it now" "Did you say bla bla bla?" "Im sorry, you have entered an invalid selection" "To repeat this menu press or say yes"


I ate all of my kids kit-kats from their Halloween loot...im so ashamed!

6 comments:

  1. I really hate those phone services they drive me nuts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home schooling is hard to manage sometimes but it's SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he loved them. I had something else picked out and saw those and had to get them for him. <3 you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He loves them!!! Thanks girlie!!!

    They are going to be all worn out by the time Christmas come around!!!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate calling any kind of customer service, especially credit card ones because they always try to sell me stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate calling any kind of customer service, especially credit card ones because they always try to sell me stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!