The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wherever inspiration takes you...

I use to think that it was lame for stay at home moms to take up activities such as sewing, crafting, scrap booking, etc., until I myself became that mom. I am not sure what the deal is, but I find myself wanting to create all sorts of stuff from tutu's to customized wipe cases. I am trying desperately to figure out my moms sewing machine, and seem to have it pretty much under control but cannot for the life of me figure out why when I put my presser foot down, the fabric continues to bunch up and jam. The sewing machine shop said that it would cost $90 to look at it. I could buy a new one for that much!

I now find myself in the market for a combo embroidery and sewing machine. Hey, if you are going to do it up, do it up big right?



Anyway, I will continue to wait patiently for Brother to send me a machine to review! Wouldnt that be freaking awesome? Following a newbies journey with the machine?? One can wish right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!