The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wagon assembly FAIL in the backyard! Joy!

The Warden finally put our wagon together (the kids have had it since x-mas)

We put it together only to find that 2 of the little red caps for the wheels are bent! I guess I will be calling to see if we can get replacements (as I jot it down on my looooong procrastination list)

We (p-bear) actually put the whole freaking thing together and were pulling halfway down the street when the wheel came loose and popped off...nice. Way to kill our happy moment Little Tikes! har har....just kidding...kind of.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!