The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

What is up with people who hate their jobs?

Look, it's really no ones fault that certain individuals work where they do. I am a firm believer in "if you are not happy, move on" Not immediately of course. I think its important to have a plan and know where you might be happy at. Action people are those that see something that they do not like and do something about it. Everything that I do, I do because I want to. So next time you are working as a bartender, waiter, bank teller, principal, construction worker, fundraiser, accountant, etc., you will remember that if you are not happy where you work...it is not any ones fault but your own. Be about change and the rest will follow.

Free2bmommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!