The 411

This is my random life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. There is no real purpose other then to share. So glad to have you on board for the ride, got your seat belt on??!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Holy Crap, my life has changed!

So while I was suppose to be cleaning the house I instead found myself watching some random episode on Netflix about some prison inmates that foster abandoned dogs. Really, great....but for some reason I started to think to myself "you know self...I really did enjoy my random vents on my old blog." I had worked so hard to engage the community I was interested in and desperately seeked a way to relate. The whole reason I started the blog was to find a way to escape from what I considered to be a plain existance as a new homeschooling mom forced to leave the "professional" world and lead a falsely perceived uneventful life that needed purpose. You see, being a mother was not enough for me at that age. I felt like a failure if I wasted all my education and hard work by just staying home with my 1 and shortly after 2 kids. Although I would never have admitted it then...I will admit that now. Hindsight is always 20/20. What I missed was a general maturity that you gain in your 30's...I realize that now.

Fast forward and I am living on my own with my 3 kids and "the warden" is no more. Well sort of...

BUT I will those details for future posts.

Thank you world for the prison inmate and dog show....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggy fun with the family! Share!