Not my photo! I wish! This is the photo from the Cookies and Cups blog that I adore! I would love to see if my picks come out as yummy!
Recipe: Icebox Peach Pie
Summary: A simple, elegant, and delicious icebox peach pie.
* 2 graham cracker pie crusts
* 1 8-ounce frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 14-ounce sweetened condensed milk
* 2 28-ounce sliced peaches, drained
1. Stir together whipped topping, condensed milk, and peaches.
2. Divide between two pie crusts.
3. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
4. Remove from freezer about 3 minutes before ready to serve.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 0 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
I will let you know how it turns out soon! Thanks to Cookies and Cups blog for the recipe and the amazing inspiration!